Kidney Stones and benefits with Homeopathic Treatment
Kidney stones cause excruciating pain! Homeopathic remedies for Kidney stones have proven effective time and again.
Let us discuss about Kidney stones, their causes and how homeopathy medicine for kidney stones can help to flush them out!
What are kidney stones?
When urine carries any crystal forming substances such as calcium, oxalate and uric acid, kidney stones are formed. At the same time, urine may lack substances that prevent crystals from sticking together, creating an ideal environment for kidney stones to form.
Other rare varieties of kidney stones include those made up of Cystine, Struvite (magnesium, ammonium and phosphate), calcium phosphate or uric acid. Kidney stones are considered one of the most painful urologic disorders.
• Calcium stones: Majority of the kidney stones are calcium stones in the form of calcium oxalate. Oxalate is a naturally occurring substance found in most foods. Some fruits and vegetables, as well as nuts and chocolate, have high oxalate levels.
• Struvite stones: Struvite stones form in response to an infection, such as a urinary tract infection.
• Uric acid stones: Uric acid stones can form in people who don’t drink enough fluids or who lose too much fluid, those who eat a high-protein diet, and those who have gout.
• Cystine stones: These stones form in people with a hereditary disorder that causes the kidneys to excrete too much of certain amino acids.
• Severe pain in the side and back, below the ribs
• Pain that spreads to the lower abdomen and groin
• Pain during urination
• Pink, red or brown urine
• Cloudy or foul-smelling urine
• Nausea and vomiting
• Persistent need to urinate
• Urinating more often than usual
Some home remedies to help soothe the discomfort of kidney stones:
1. Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, and Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
• Mix 2 spoons of organic olive oil with 2 spoons of lemon juice and drink it up! Then drink a glass of water immediately.
• Wait for 30 mins and repeat it!
• Repeat the lemon juice, water and apple cider vinegar recipe every hour until symptoms improve.
2. Uva Ursi
Uva Ursi is a common folk remedy for kidney stones. Not only will it help fight off infection in the kidneys, but it may also help reduce pain and cleanse the urinary tract. 500mg three times a day is recommended for kidney stones.
3. Kidney Beans
Remove the beans from inside the pods, and then boil the pods in purified hot water for six hours. This liquid can be strained through cheese cloth, cooled and taken throughout the day for one day to ease kidney stone pain.
Horsetail tea is an effective natural remedy for kidney stones. Drink up to 3-4 cups of horsetail tea daily or 2 grams of the herb in capsule form daily.
5. Pomegranate Juice
The seeds and juice of pomegranates is considered another natural remedy for kidney stones. This may be related to their sourness and astringent properties
6. Organic Celery
Celery in vegetable form and celery seed are great urine-promoters and kidney tonics. Regular use of celery seed, as a spice or as a tea, may prevent kidney stone formation.
7. Change in Diet
Unhealthy food intake is a primary cause of kidney stones. Cut down on the amount energy drinks and avoid processed foods and alcoholic beverages.
Homeopathic medicines for kidney stones at Positive Homeopathy helps in the passage of stone as well as in relieving the agonizing pain caused by the same. If the stone size is larger, or if there are multiple stones, then the patient will be treated surgically.
Please, submit your request and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We maintain confidentiality of your health details