Allergy is quite a common condition in most people. A high percentage of population would be allergic to one or other factor. Allergy is nothing but a kind of immunity disorder and is usually caused by substances called “Allergens” that are present around us. These reactions occur when the white blood cells are produced in excess in our body leading to some noticeable symptoms. Let us look into some common allergies and their symptoms.
The Allergies and Symptoms
It is well known that the sensory organs are the most affected by the allergic reactions and some well-known allergies are Asthma, Conjunctivitis, Itching, and Running Nose. Though these are common and can be taken care of in the initial stages, it is however dangerous to delay the treatment as they can lead to sense impairment or even life threating in their severe stages.
- Conjunctivitis is the sudden redness, itching of the eye that occurs frequently.
- Hearing impairment and muffled listening ability can be observed if an allergy affects the ears.
- Allergic Rhinitis affects the Nose making it to swell and leading to difficulty in breathing
- Sinusitis relates to the swelling of a body part internally or externally
- Asthma leads to constant cough, sneezing, and breathing issues
- Skin allergies can lead to Eczema rashes, sever itching, reddening, and peeling off.
- Hay fever can also occur with one or more of these symptoms.
- Digestive allergies can lead to vomiting, diarrhea, stomachache.
Why an allergy occurs
Heredity is considered to be one of the major causes of Allergy. Some faults in the genetic makeup makes a person vulnerable to one or more of these allergies and it can be passed down the generations. Along with that, the environment also plays a great role in causing Allergies. Especially with the increasing pollution and degrading purity in the atmosphere, there’s a high chance of getting an allergy. Some people are also born with allergy to some foods like wheat, shellfish, eggs, peanuts, and certain vegetables.
Homeopathy is always the ideal choice for treating allergies. Despite the long treatment period in some cases, you are always assured of getting great results without any side effects. You can also eat your favorite food items without the fear of suffering from allergies again! Consult Positive Homeopathy for advanced treatment to cure allergies.