Cholecystitis Gallstones Treatment in Homeopathy:
Cholecystitis is an inflammation of the gallbladder, a small pear shaped organ beneath the liver. A gallstone stuck in the cystic duct, a key opening into the small intestine, causes acute cholecystitis. It is potentially dangerous and needs hospitalization and sometimes surgery.
Symptoms of Cholecystitis Gallstones:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Tenderness in the right abdomen
- Pain that worsens during a deep breath
- Abdominal cramping from gallstones
Why should choose for Homeopathy Treatment?
Treatment includes fasting, taking antibiotics and pain medications. Homeopathic remedies on the other hand are made from natural substances and are safe and natural without any harmful side effects.
Few key homeopathic remedies that are potent in treating cholecystitis gallstones are:
- Californium is for gall stones with pain
- Lycopodium is for gall stones with gastric symptoms
- Calcarea Carb is for gall stones in obese patients
- Carduus Marianus is for inflamed gall bladder
- Phosphorus is for gall stones with sour belching, vomiting
Any homeopathic medication should be used under the supervision of a certified homeopathic practitioner.
If Ignored Where the disease may lead the patient to?
In most cases, gallstones blocking the tube leading out of your gallbladder cause cholecystitis. This results in a bile buildup that can cause inflammation. … If left untreated, cholecystitis can lead to serious, sometimes life-threatening complications, such as a gallbladder rupture.
Locate Positive Homeopathy clinics / doctors for CHOLECYSTITIS GALLSTONES treatment. Click here to Book an Appointment today.
Talk to Customer care for an Appointment or any other information