Dermatitis Treatment in Homeopathy:
Dermatitis is a general term that refers to the inflammation of the skin. It has numerous causes and appears in many forms. Usually it is itchy on a swollen reddened skin. The affected skin may blister, ooze and develop a crust or flake off. Most common types of dermatitis are namely:
- Contact dermatitis: Skin rash caused by contact with certain substances that might irritate the skin or cause an allergic reaction. The common substances are: soap, cosmetics, jewelry, fragrance and poison ivy. The main symptom is red rash wherever the skin came into contact with the irritant. Avoiding contact with the irritant should allow the rash to clear in two to four weeks. Creams or medications can help reduce itching.
- Seborrheic dermatitis: Scaly patches and red skin mainly on the scalp. It also occurs on oily areas of the body such as face, neck, upper chest and back. In addition it can cause stubborn dandruff. Treatment includes use of medicated shampoos, creams and lotions. Sometimes repeated treatment may be necessary.
- Nummular dermatitis: It is also called nummular eczema appears as coin shaped rashes or sores. It may occur after an injury. The sores may spread, ooze, itch and crust over and this condition can last for months. Treatments include lotions and bandages. Antihistamines can help with itching. It also helps to avoid irritants and excess bathing.
- Stasis dermatitis: Skin inflammation in the lower legs caused by fluid buildup due to varicose veins, blood circulation issues or heart disease. Skin discolorations of the ankles or shins, itching, thickened skin and open sores are the common symptoms. Treatments include wearing of compression stockings, using prescription creams besides treating the underlying condition.
- Dermatitis herpetiformis: Skin condition with profound itchy rash caused by gluten intolerance. It is linked to the condition called coeliac disease which is also caused by gluten intolerance. It can be effectively treated by medication plus a gluten free diet.
- Atopic dermatitis: It is also called eczema, an itchy inflammation of the skin. It usually develops in childhood is more common in those who have a family history of it. The main symptom is a rash that appears on the arms and behind the knees, but can also appear anywhere on the body. Treatments include avoiding soap and other irritants. Certain creams and lotions can offer relief from itching.
Why should choose for Homeopathy Treatment?
Various types of dermatitis are treated in homeopathy without the use of any harmful medicines. The common medicines used are Arsenicum, Calcarea Carb, Graphites, Natrum Muriaticum and others. The medicines have efficacy only in prescribed dosages measured by expert homeopaths.
If Ignored Where the disease may lead the patient to?
The first sign of allergic contact dermatitis is the presence of the rash or skin lesion at the site of exposure. … Other symptoms may include itching, skin redness or inflammation, localized swelling and the area may become more tender or warmer. If left untreated, the skin may darken and become leathery and cracked.
Locate Positive Homeopathy clinics / doctors for DERMATITIS treatment. Click here to Book an Appointment today.
Talk to Customer care for an Appointment or any other information