Schizophrenia Treatment In Homeopathy:
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder in which people interpret realty abnormally. The exact cause is unknown, but genetics, environment and chemical imbalance in brain may lead to it. It is characterized by abnormal social behavior. In severe cases, patients may see or hear things that aren’t real.
- Behavioral: Aggression, hyperactivity, self harm, lack of restraint and social withdrawal
- Psychological: Visual or auditory hallucination, paranoia, depression and fear
- Cognitive: Delusion, thought disorder and slowness in activity
- Speech: Incoherent speech or rapid and frenzied speaking
Why should choose for Homeopathy Treatment?
Medication only treats some symptoms of schizophrenia. Antipsychotic medication only reduces psychotic symptoms but can’t treat symptoms such as social withdrawal. Homeopathy treats the whole person and not just the symptoms. No homeopathic medication should be taken without consulting a certified homeopath. Few homeopathic medications used in the treatment of schizophrenia are:
- Hyoscyamus Niger is useful when delusion is the main symptom.
- Anacardium Orientale is an important medicine to treat patients with auditory hallucinations.
- Cannabiis Indica is an important medicine to treat patients with disorganized speech.
If Ignored Where the disease may lead the patient to?
If left untreated, schizophrenia can cause extreme physical, emotional, and behavioral problems that affect every area of the person’s life. Prompt diagnosis and adhering to a detailed treatment plan is imperative to lead a normal, happy life. Complications and effects of untreated schizophrenia may include: Depression.
Locate Positive Homeopathy clinics / doctors for SCHIZOPHRENIA treatment. Click here to Book an Appointment today.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How does schizophrenia begin?
Symptoms such as hallucinations and delusions usually start between ages 16 and 30. Men tend to experience symptoms a little earlier than women. Most of the time, people do not get schizophrenia after age 45. Schizophrenia rarely occurs in children, but awareness of childhood-onset schizophrenia is increasing.
Is schizophrenia a hereditary disease?
As can be seen from the graph below, schizophrenia definitely has a very significant genetic component. Those who have a third degree relative with schizophrenia are twice as likely to develop schizophrenia as those in the general population. This indicates that schizophrenia is NOT entirely a genetic disease
Talk to Customer care for an Appointment or any other information