Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment in Homeopathy:
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a mental disorder in which a person has uncontrollable, recurrent thoughts (mostly negative), needs to check things repeatedly and/or perform certain actions repeatedly.
OCD is a chronic and long-lasting disorder and it can severely impact a person’s life and his/her relationships. A person is so preoccupied with mental images/thoughts called obsessions and repeated action performing, that it ultimately leads to anxiety and depression.
Signs and Symptoms
- Obsessive thoughts may include:
- Fear of germs or contamination
- Excessive sexual thoughts
- Destructive thoughts towards oneself and others
- The need to check things repeatedly called compulsive behavior may include:
- Excessive hand washing
- Checking if the door is correctly locked or not
- Maniac tendency that everything should be in perfect order
- Severe anxiety and depression
- Can even lead to suicidal tendencies
Why should choose for Homeopathy Treatment?
Homeopathy has proven results when it comes to its efficacy in treating psychological problems. It does not prescribe antidepressants and mind altering substances that have adverse side effects. It is safe and effective in treating as the basic principles of homeopathy involve in considering the mental state of the patient as an important parameter for the Homeopathy treatment.
- Cannabis indica
- Natrum mur
As with every homeopathic remedy it should be taken under the guidance of a certified homeopathy.
If Ignored Where the disease may lead the patient to?
If untreated, the severity of OCD can worsen to the point that the sufferer’s life becomes consumed. Specifically, it can inhibit their ability to attend school, keep a job, and/or can lead to social isolation. Many people with this condition consider killing themselves, and about 1% die by suicide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a mental health disorder that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and occurs when a person gets caught in a cycle of obsessions and compulsions. Obsessions are unwanted, intrusive thoughts, images or urges that trigger intensely distressing feelings.
Common obsessive thoughts in OCD include:
Fear of being contaminated by germs or dirt or contaminating others, Fear of losing control and harming yourself or others, Intrusive sexually explicit or violent thoughts and images, Excessive focus on religious or moral ideas, Fear of losing or not having things you might need.
Homeopathy Treatment for Obsessive Compulsive disorder in Karnataka
- Obsessive Compulsive disorder Treatment in Rajaji Nagar
- Obsessive Compulsive disorder Treatment in Malleshwaram
- Obsessive Compulsive disorder Treatment in Indira Nagar
- Obsessive Compulsive disorder Treatment in Jaya Nagar
- Obsessive Compulsive disorder Treatment in Koramangla
- Obsessive Compulsive disorder Treatment in Belgaum