Male Pattern Baldness Treatment in Homeopathy:
Male pattern baldness also called androgenenic alopecia because it is to do with the male sex hormones called androgens. It is a common type of hair loss among men and affects half of them over the age of 50 and most men at some stage in their lives. It is diagnosed on the appearance and pattern of hair loss. The hair loss beginning at the hairline overtime recede and forms an M shape eventually assuming a U shape around the sides of the head.
Why should choose for Homeopathy Treatment?
Treatments include hair weaving, wigs, change of hairstyle, topical or oral medications and hair transplants. Homeopathy has great remedies such as Thuja, and Sabal which are natural DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) inhibitors. DHT which is the derivative of male hormone testosterone is the enemy of hair follicles. So, homeopathy treats the cause and delivers long standing results without any harmful side effects.
If Ignored Where the disease may lead the patient to?
If left untreated, male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia) will tend to get worse with time. This will happen at different rates for different people.
Homeopathy Treatment for Male Pattern Baldness Diseases in Karnataka
- Male Pattern Baldness Diseases Treatment in Rajaji Nagar
- Male Pattern Baldness Diseases Treatment in Malleshwaram
- Male Pattern Baldness Diseases Treatment in Indira Nagar
- Male Pattern Baldness Diseases Treatment in Jaya Nagar
- Male Pattern Baldness Diseases Treatment in Koramangla
- Male Pattern Baldness Diseases Treatment in Belgaum