Puberty related conditions Treatment In Homeopathy:
Puberty is a period of sexual maturation and achievement of fertility. When this occurs varies greatly among individuals. Usually in girls, it is between the ages of 10 to 14. And in boys, it occurs between the ages of 12 to 16 years. Both genetic and environmental factors are involved in the timing of puberty. Body fat and composition may also play a role in regulating the onset of puberty. Puberty is associated with the development of secondary sex characteristics and rapid growth.
Medical conditions associated with normal puberty
- Vision changes
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding
Medical conditions associated with early or late puberty
- Precocious puberty: it is a medical term for puberty that occurs earlier than usual. It is sometimes referred to central precocious puberty when it is due to the brain releasing hormones that control puberty earlier than normal. It is more common in girls than boys.
- Delayed puberty: It is the late onset of puberty. It is usually considered to be delayed when there is no increase in the testicular volume by 14 years of age in boys and no breast development by 13.5 years of age in girls.
- Irregular menses
- Heavy menses
- Leucorrhoea or white discharge
Why should choose for Homeopathy Treatment?
Puberty is often described as a period of storm and stress. Homeopathic remedies such as Pulsatilla, Cyclamen, Natrum Muriaticum may weather the storm. Constitutional homeopathic treatment given at puberty will go a long way in preventing disease and maintaining the physical and mental well being. No homeopathic remedies should be taken without the consultation of a certified homeopathy.
If Ignored Where the disease may lead the patient to?
precocious Puberty complications (girls- before age 8) (boys- before age 9) :
Short height: Children with precocious puberty may grow quickly at first and be tall, compared to their peers.But, because their bones mature more quickly than normal they often stop growing earlier than usual. This can cause then to be shorter than average as adults early treatment of precocious puberty, especially when it occurs in very young children, can help the grow taller than they would without treatment
Social and emotional problems: Girls and boys who begin puberty long before peers may be extremely self conscious about the changes occurring in their bodies. This may affect self esteem and accuses the risky depression of substance abuse.
Delayed puberty :
- Can cause embarrassment and stress for adolescents.
- Reduced fertility or complete infertility.
Locate Positive Homeopathy clinics / doctors for PUBERTY RELATED CONDITIONS treatment. Click here to Book an Appointment today.
Talk to Customer care for an Appointment or any other information