Chickenpox Treatment in Homeopathy:
“Quick facts on Chickenpox — its Prevention and Treatment.”
What is Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is a viral infection causing a blister-type rash with fever and other associated complaints.
It affects almost 90% of the population. Persons of all sexes and ages are infected equally.
Caused by varicella-zoster virus.
Is Chickenpox Contagious?
It is contagious (spreads from person to person).
- Transmission of virus : by respiratory route (inhalation, coughs, sneezes)
- By skin-to-skin (handshakes or hugs )
- By touching a contaminated surface( blanket etc)
- By saliva (kissing or shared drinks)
- It affects almost 90% of the population. Persons of all sexes and ages are infected equally.
How long the virus affects the person :
Incubation period : virus entering the body to the end of chicken pox lasts for 14 to 17 days.
How to recognize Chickenpox ?
Signs and symptoms :
Usually affects children with vesicular rash ( red blister-type rash)
Rash…low-grade fever, weakness(malaise).Vesicles appear on trunk, face and rapidly spreads to whole body. Lesions also found in oral mucosa (inside the mouth), pharynx and/or vagina.
Chickenpox severity varies from person to person
If left untreated ?
- Complications: Skin infection
- Central nervous system involvement (meningitis)
- Respiratory complications : Pneumonia
Can Chickenpox Be Prevented?
Chickenpox can be prevented by Homeopathic medicines by Homeo prophylaxis. At Positive Homeopathy, Homeo prophylactic medicines are dispensed to the endemic and epidemic population so as to prevent the occurrence of Chickenpox in them. The medicines give prevention from Varicella-Zoster virus and thereby spread of the virus can be stopped in the locality it is prevalent.
Locate Positive Homeopathy clinics / doctors for SINUSITIS treatment. Click here to Book an Appointment today.
Talk to Customer care for an Appointment or any other information