Cholecystitis is an inflammation of the gallbladder, a small pear shaped organ beneath the liver. A gallstone stuck in the cystic duct, a key opening into the small intestine, causes acute cholecystitis. It is potentially dangerous and needs hospitalization and sometimes surgery.
- Nausea or vomiting
- Tenderness in the right abdomen
- Pain that worsens during a deep breath
- Abdominal cramping from gallstones
Treatment includes fasting, taking antibiotics and pain medications. Homeopathic remedies on the other hand are made from natural substances and are safe and natural without any harmful side effects.
Few key homeopathic remedies that are potent in treating cholecystitis gallstones are:
- Chelidonium is for gall stones with pain
- Lycopodium is for gall stones with gastric symptoms
- Calcarea Carb is for gall stones in obese patients
- Carduus Marianus is for inflamed gall bladder
- Phosphorus is for gall stones with sour belching, vomiting
Any homeopathic medication should be used under the supervision of a certified homeopathic practitioner.
In most cases, gallstones blocking the tube leading out of your gallbladder causecholecystitis. This results in a bile buildup that can cause inflammation. … If left untreated, cholecystitis can lead to serious, sometimes life-threatening complications, such as a gallbladder rupture.