BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Premature Ejaculation (PE) is a condition which occurs when a man climaxes and orgasms sooner during sexual intercourse than he would like. As many as 1 out of 3 men say they experience PE at one point in their life. It is not a cause of concern as long as it happens infrequently. However, you may need to consult a doctor if you
- Always or nearly always ejaculate within one minute of penetration
- Are unable to control or delay the ejaculation during intercourse
- Feel distressed and frustrated, and avoid sexual intercourse as a result
It is but natural to feel embarrassed talking about PE. But, it is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation can help to improve sex for you and your partner. Common treatment options include behavioral techniques, topical anesthetics, oral medications and counseling.
Homeopathic medication for PE doesn’t include any side effects to male reproductive system. There are many homeopathic treatments for PE depending upon the condition.
- China, Graphites, Staphysagria and Selenium for PE followed by great weakness
- Agnus Castus, Carboneum Sulphuratum and Baryta Carbonicum for PE along with diminished desire
- Phosphorus, Avena Sativa, and Nuphar Luteum for PE with impotency
- Kali Bromatum, Nux Vomica, Ustilago and Staphysagria for PE due to sexual excesses
It is advised to consult a certified homeopathic practitioner before taking the medications.