THE COMMON AILMENT
Hemorrhoids, more commonly known as Piles has become such a common ailment now-a-days that around 50% of the people by the age of 50 are being diagnosed with it. The probability of piles affecting a person increases with age. Though it is not a life-threatening disease, during its tenure it would cause vast amounts of discomfort and pain for the patients. And do you know? One of the most common reasons for the piles to affect a person is negligence! Yes, neglecting some minor symptoms that may later lead to piles. Hence it is very important to identify and eliminate the risk of piles at its early stages.
Here, we shall have a look at a few symptoms and probable causes that may lead to Piles. If you or your family member show some of these below mentioned symptoms, it is highly suggested to consult a doctor at the earliest.
SYMPTOMS THAT MIGHT BE SIGNS FOR
Hemorrhoids are classified into two categories: Internal and External. While the external hemorrhoids might cause you some pain and irritation for a brief period of time, during most cases they cease after a few days unless you don’t take some good care and measures. But it’s the internal hemorrhoids you have to worry more about. For either of the cases, the following are the symptoms you need to watch out for.
- Constant itching in the rectal area because of the swelling and irritation in the anal skin
- Appearance of bleeding regularly after passing stool
- Presence of lump/swelling around the anal area which causes discomfort while sitting
- Constant pain in the rectal region at all times. This is very dangerous and should be treated immediately before it becomes more severe.
- Infrequent bowel movements
- Difficulty in passing stools
If one or more of any of the above symptoms appear, it is imperative that you should consult a doctor. Because if it’s still in the early stages, there’s a good chance it can be cured even before if it’s fully grown. Though Piles or Hemorrhoids do not have a specific cause, the following are some causes that could be the most possible causes for this irritating ailment.
CAUSES FOR PILES
Piles usually occur when there’s an increased pressure on the rectal veins which leads to rupture against the skin causing swelling. This pressure can take place in a number of ways.
- Straining during bowel movement. It causes extra pressure on the rectal veins
- Persistent diarrhea is one significant cause that may lead to piles.
- Lack of physical activity or continuous sitting also causes this pressure
- Being over-weight is one of the common reasons for this ailment
- Most pregnant women, especially during their tri-semester time would experience these symptoms as there obviously would be extra pressure.
Pregnant women could get rid of this problem by executing a series of physical exercises that would relieve the veins of extra pressure. That is why it is suggested to meet doctor regularly during this time and take the necessary suggestions and measures.
THE BEST METHOD TO GET RID OF PILES
Piles can be a recurring disease and if we want to go get rid of permanently it is suggested to go for the alternative form of medicine i.e. Homeopathy. It has proved highly successful in finding the root of the problem and solving it from there so that the chances of recurring are nullified.
Positive Homeopathy, one of the renowned Homeopathic clinics in South India, implements Constitutional Homeopathic Treatment to cure the problem of Piles which has already proved quite effective and they currently have a very good success rate in curing this ailment.